www.lastingcontribution.com

Very encouraging article from star biz week,something like the movie PAY IT FORWARD:


“Have I made a difference in the world?”


I see a lot of wasted potential in the world.
I see good people do stupid things.

And I ask myself: If only I could give them some tools ...”


“How do ordinary people like you and me achieve

not the ephemeral, but the enduring;
not the trivial, but the significant?


Like everything else in the world, lasting contributions are caused. Somebody out there took the trouble to come out with a solution to a problem.


“Many of us have a to-do list. Of equal importance is a to-don’t list.


Legendary stock broker Warren Buffet says investing well isn’t a matter of how big your circle of competence is, but of how clear you are on the boundary of that circle. He looks at 20 and forgets the rest.”



Full article here:

http://biz.thestar.com.my/bizweek/story.asp?file=/2008/7/12/bizweek/1521849&sec=bizweek