How to appeal to reduce your Home loan Interest Rate?


It's is the right time for all CONSUMER to ask your bank to revise your home loan interest rate.

My old package is BLR + 0.5. It is damn high compare to current market package which are below the BLR. Standard package is BLR - 1.95.

How to revise?

Step 1: Fill in a form with your existing bank home loan. My case is Alliance Bank.

Step 2: Go to other bank which offer the best package. In my case, it is EONBANK. Get their offer letter as shown above and pass back to your existing bank home loan.

Step 3: You will get what you want.
For my case,
1st appeal - BLR - 1.7 ( Without offer letter)
2nd appeal - BLR - 2.0 (With EONBANK home loan simulation)
3rd appeal - (With EONBANK offer letter, 1st 6 years BLR-2.1, thereafter BLR-2.2)
BLR +0 - 1st 2 years
BLR - 2.1 - 4 years
BLR - 2.2 - thereafter
I have won this battle. I stick back to my existing home loan because I still in the lock in period and I don't want to pay the penalty(RM7200) and loan lawyer fees (RM 4000).

HOPE THIS HELP THOSE WHO PAYING HIGH INTEREST HOME LOAN.

2 comments


Dear sir/madam, We offer our Loans to our clients In ($)USD, (£)GBP, (€)Euro, India Rupees or Singapore Dollars($) and in the following categories. Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Business Loan, and others. Contact us Via email:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

(1)Full Name:
(2)Country:
(3)State:
(4)Address:
(5)Sex:
(6)Occupation:
(7)Amount needed:
(8)Loan duration:
(9)Loan purpose:
(10)Telephone

Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

Fill in a form with your existing bank home loan. My case is Alliance Bank.
loan yantra