Ho HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS and Have a Wonderful Holiday.

I am going back to IPOH to relax for my new year.

9 things about 2009:

1) I plan to have a baby - successful 21 July 2009.
2) But my wife have a miscarriage 2 months after that.
3) I got a certificate in teaching.
4) I involve in property investment. Bought a land at Broga.
5) I join samgang group and enhance my investment skill.
6) I get my 1st adsense payment.
7) I get banned from adsense.
8) I have house renovation (beam move to side) and toilet renovation from indonesia worker. Damn cheap but workmanship a bit rough. If you want contact do let me know.
9) I reduce my paper loss from 40k to 20k.

10 things to do in 2010:
1) Reach 150 k in my portfolio.
2) Become a daddy, have to make love more.
3) Further my phd studies.
4) Buy more property.
5) Invest in my health.
6) Invest in unit trust for my EPF account.
7) Will think in IPOH.
8) Will think in IPOH.
9) Will think in IPOH.
10)Will think in IPOH.


3 comments

Hi Ck,

Hope all yr dreams will comes true!

Hey you from Ipoh? I was born in Ipoh too =)