Fine dine restaurant with affordable price

10th of April, I bring my wife to fine dine restaurant at Berjaya Times Square.

RM 28 per person.

Menu as below:


Appetiser
CHICKPEAS,FETAAND OLIVESALAD
Freshmesclunsaladservedchickpeas,fetacheese,tomatoes
and black olives tossed with garlic and anchovies dressing


MainDishes
MOROCCAN LEMON CHICKEN ( My choice, no so nice)
Pan-seared chicken breast served with lemon herb sauce,pimento stuffed olives,aromatic couscous and
stir-fried vegetables
or
GRILLED MOROCCAN STEAK ( My wife choice, I think better)
Moroccan-stylemarinatedgrilledsteakwithspringvegetables,
mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy




Dessert
MOROCCAN LEMON CAKE
Lightlemonandcoconutflavouredspongecakewithcrunchy
crustedalmondservedwithcrèmeanglaisetoppedwith
toasted coconut

CoffeeorTea
RM28.00Nett




After that, I bring go and watch movie, Wrath of the TITANs.

I use OCBC credit card to buy the GSC cinema ticket, buy 1 free 1.

Total damage: RM 56(lunch) + 12(movie ticket) + 10 (transport) = RM 78.00

Experience = Priceless

Photo to be follow up soon.

http://www.berjaya.edu.my/dine-with-us/samplings-on-the-fourteenth

Next restaurant:

CITRUS WINE & DINE
No 38-46, Laluan Ipoh Perdana,
31400 Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
Telephone : 605-5451010
Business hours : 11.30am – 3.00pm, 6.30pm – 11.00pm.
Closed on Mondays.

Here’s a GOOGLE MAP to Citrus Wine & Dine in Ipoh.



Source: http://www.j2kfm.com/ipoh-food-citrus-wine-and-dine/