PRS oh PRS

You still have another 20 days to act.

Private Retirement Scheme is to help you to save money for your old age.

I don't care how much the return it give me, the most interesting point is it is TAX deductible maximum of 3k for 10 years.

Assume my tax bracket is 17%. This return is better than GENNEVA GOLD. (*grin*)

I will automatically get back RM 510.

SO, Act now. I bought from fundsupermart.

http://www.fundsupermart.com.my/main/Top/menu_logo.gif


Dear 
Ck,
Thank you for investing through fundsupermart.com.
We are pleased to inform you that the processing for the following fund subscription is completed.
Account No :
MXXX
PPA Account No :
PPAXXX

Transaction Type :
Buy
Name of fund :
Hwang PRS Conservative Fund
Payment Method :
PRS
Investment Amount :
RM 3,000.00
Fundsupermart Sales Charge :
0.00%
Transaction Date :
December 5, 2012
Purchase Price :
RM 0.5000
Number of units issued :
Account A:
4,200.00
Account B:
1,800.00
Should you have any queries about this purchase, feel free to email us at clienthelp.my@fundsupermart.com

Thank you!

Regards,
Fundsupermart.com
Hotlines : 03 - 2149 0567 (KL), 04 - 226 0226 (PG)
iFAST Capital Sdn Bhd and Fundsupermart.com,Level 29, Menara Standard Chartered. No.30, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur. Company Reg.No.782978-H
fundsupermart.com - Invest Globally and Profitably