Kelisa Fan motor oh Kelisa Fan motor

My wife car Kelisa air cond not cool.

Today go to workshop and check.

The radiator fan motor is not working.

So have to change the radiator fan motor.

Damage RM 180 for the motor and RM 20 for labour.


Consider OK lah let people earn a bit. Earn me about RM 50. My car PROTON ISAWRA timing belt almost need to change, I check about RM 240 from this shop. And my car Fly Wheel Oil Seal need to change about RM 400++, need about 2 days, the oil seal is cheap but the labour charge is expensive. Need to lift up the engine.

Next time if know which part failure, can buy from this shop:


A check from the internet:


RM 125

Or buy from this guy:
JAD (J’s Auto Dealer) Spare Parts

Contact number: 013-3210388 for immediate quotation whistling.gif 

Like me at https://www.facebook.com/JadOnlineSparePart to get update for the promotional item and news and also guys and gals can find me anytime at my fan page..hurry up rclxms.gif 


Category:Air Conditioner Spare Parts
Name:Perodua Myvi, Kelisa, Kenari, Kancil, Kembara, Viva Denso Fan Motor
Code:FM001
Weight:1.00KG
Price:RM198.00
Offer Price:RM150.00 (You Save 24.24%)
View Count


392