Kelisa front absorber mounting oh Kelisa front absorber mounting

Today I bring my car to change Engine oil at Bandar Mahkota Cheras shop.

Penzoil - 3 litre RM  58
Oil Fitter - RM 12
Inclusive of Labour.

I also change 2nd hand tyre, two charge me RM 65 per tyre, total RM 130

Total damage - RM 200.

If I bring my own Engine Oil - It charge labour cost RM 15.

After that, the mechanic ask me change front absorber Mounting - With Labour RM 100 original perodua parts. As I check from the internet, 1 pc is about RM 40, wah Labour so expensive meh RM 60 1 pcs????





The mechanics say I have to change:

a) Fly wheel oil seal - RM 80 - I ask sparepart shop only sell RM 35
b) Drive Shaft Oil Seal - RM 40 x 2 = RM 80
c) Auto ball oil Seal - RM 40
d) Timing belt oil seal - RM 40 x 2 = RM 80
e) Oil seal housing oil seal  RM 120 
f) Up down engine - RM 300
g) Engine mounting - 1 set 
RM 350 - made in taiwan
RM 450 - made in japan
RM 800 - Dahaitsu original made in Japan ( spare part shop only sell 600 ++)
g) Power sterling U-hose rubber - RM 100++

If I bring my own part, if leakage no warranty.

http://protonperoduaparts.com.my/en/absorber-and-coil-spring/173-perodua-kancil-viva-kenari-kelisa-myvi-nippa-ceria-absorber-mounting.html

This shop sell RM 24, cheap.