RHB-OSK GROWTH AND INCOME FOCUS TRUST oh RHB-OSK GROWTH AND INCOME FOCUS TRUST

We have a lot or reason to buy unit trust, but sometime we might overlook what we buy.

I have these scenario due to the SWEET TALK of the agent, I swap my OSK Malaysia Dividend to GIFT fund.

Now, with the uncertainty in the GLOBAL market, I am planning to redeem my fund and put back inside my EPF.

But after reading the fund fact sheet, I decided to keep longer time frame.

WHY?

- 30% - 70% of NAV: Investments in securities of companies with market capitalization of not more than RM750 million (“small cap securities”).
- 30% - 70% of NAV: Investments in fixed income securities, money market instruments, cash and deposits with financial institutions.


If BEAR is hiting the market, they will minimize and left 30%, 70% in fixed income vice versa.

Launch Date: 07 January 2005
 
RHB-OSK Growth & Income Focus:39,766.89
 
MYR Allocation:17,608.89



2008 - 2009 Down a bit nia, Financial Crisis still can stand strong.

Portfolio Holdings: http://my.morningstar.com/ap/quicktake/portfolio.aspx?PerformanceId=0P00008MG3&activetab=Portfolio

RHB-OSK GROWTH AND INCOME FOCUS TRUST Fact SHEET