Iswara Mudguard oh Iswara Mudguard

Last week I met an accident, my bumper and my bonet dented.

I went to 3 mudguard shop to ask for price.

1) Mudguard for Bonet and bumper (new bumper) RM 200
Painting or Spraying RM 350 ( Bonet and Bumper)
Not sure using good quality paint ( level 1 vs level  3)

Level 3 easily peel off after 6 months.

2) Mudguard for bonnet and bumper and paint
level 3 - RM 580

level 1 - RM 680

3) Nearby my house ( I choose this one due to distance)

RM 110 mudguard
RM 130 bumper
RM 150 painting of bumper

Total RM 390 ( definitely not going back)

He offer to paint my wife's KELISA car bonnet at RM 80, worth it???

As can seen, the mudguard labour price sipeh expensive, the 1st shop charge RM 200 inclusive of bumper and mudguard, If bumper is RM 130, mudguard is RM 70 inclusive of bonet and bumper.

No choice since this is the one near my house.

Actually I can fix mudguard and then paint later.

Alamak.