Pay SSPN through Credit Card oh Pay SSPN through Credit Card

Today I go to PTPTN branch to pay using credit card because I plan to balance transfer with 0% interest.

To my horror, it stated only accept DEBIT CARD.

I have wasted 30 minutes to wait for my turn. I am damn angry and frustrated.

Luckily I didn't give up, I found a way by using JOMPAY.

Alamak, JOMPAY also ERROR.- No CHOICE, pay cash

Last year they accept credit card, this year won't:


Kemudahan SSPN-i
Kemudahan penambahan simpanan SSPN-i  boleh dibuat melalui saluran berikut :
  • Kaunter PTPTN (Tunai, Kad Debit / Kad ATM ).
  • JomPAY - Kemudahan simpanan secara online melalui perbankan internet dan telefon mudah alih menggunakan akaun semasa dan simpanan. Klik di sini untuk panduan bayaran.
  • Potongan gaji secara Online.
  • MypayPTPTN - Kemudahan simpanan mudah melalui tablet/telefon pintar melalui laman web www.mygovmobile.malaysia.gov.my. Klik disini untuk panduan bayaran.
  • E- SSPN-i  - Kemudahan simpanan melalui portal PTPTN.
  • Penggunaan kad debit/kad ATM di 757 outlet di seluruh negara. Klik disini untuk senarai lokasi.
  • Ejen PTPTN



Step 1: You need to get the biller code and ref-1 from the link below:

http://semakanonline.ptptn.gov.my/jompay/index.php

Just key in your (papa or mama) new IC number, then it will come out a Unique biller code and ref-1.



ref-2 is your own phone number.


FAQ:
http://www.ptptn.gov.my/en/web/guest/soalan_lazim_jompay


Step 2: Go to any internet banking and key in the biller code, ref-1 and ref-2. You are done.

For me, I am using alliance bank online.