ChatGPT for Job application oh ChatGPT for Job application

THE POWER OF AI:


Prompt:

Write me an email for a job application as the Content Strategist at Swooped. Suggest a professional email subject line. Take into consideration the following job requirements:

  • A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a content marketing role across a variety of industry verticals.
  • Proficiency in project management and project scheduling programs such as Asana.
  • Familiarity with Ahrefs, Google Search Console, or other SEO tools.
  • A persistent curiosity about how to improve processes or explore new tools.
  • The propensity to view change as an opportunity.
  • The courage to ask questions, make suggestions, and never settle for going with the flow when it doesn’t make sense to you.
  • Published content and/or regular contributions to industry blogs and websites.

And my experience:

  • I have five years of experience as a content marketer in the B2B industry.
  • Increased organic traffic for my recent company by 75%.
  • I was responsible for producing different content formats, including blog articles, reports, case studies, and landing page copy.
  • I effectively managed and mentored a team of 3 content writers.
  • Use a professional, but friendly tone of voice. Keep it within 150 words. The hiring manager’s name is Nataly.”


Source:

 I Asked ChatGPT to Write 3 Different Marketing Job Application Emails — Here's What I Got (hubspot.com)