Bad Investment - A lesson to learn

Look at my portfolio below, most of them suffer more than 50% loss...

You should learn how to invest before you go to KLSE and put inside your hard earned money.

I penned it down in my blog so that I can learn from my mistake.

1) Bjtoto - plan to get good dividend yield but after buy it share price drop, If capital depreciation faster than dividend yield, so yield is useless.

2) Efficien - bought because of new singapore shareholder Temasek but until today keep on dropping

3) Huaan - china red chip stock

4) Ijmland-wa - bought because of merger between MRCB with IJMland but in the end cancel.

5) KSK - bought because of special dividend but now no special dividend. However being takeover at 65 cents, but still far from my buying price of 0.78 - kanasai

6) Pantech - bought because of OIL and GAS

7) SAAG - bought because of OIL and GAS booming, but now delisted liao 

8) TAGB - bought because of a lot of asset under valuation but never happen to re-evaluate

9) TAS - bought because of OIL and GAS, but now start to see some light

What is your investment mistake????

I have learnt to have a CUT LOSS, example KSK I bought 78 cents, once reach 70 cents I should cut loss.




2 comments

Halo... boss, i see 1 stock in your portfolio. Pantech-wa and pantech-LA.
That's good stock. I don know what is your cut loss criteria. For me, you have making a mistake if you cut loss on the stock...
For others, I don know as I don't familiar with those.

Halo... boss, i see 1 stock in your portfolio. Pantech-wa and pantech-LA.
That's good stock. I don know what is your cut loss criteria. For me, you have making a mistake if you cut loss on the stock...
For others, I don know as I don't familiar with those.