5 Milestones B4 You Retire oh 5 Milestones B4 You Retire

Good read.

I am 45 years old, I plan to retired at 60 years old. Another 15 years for me to achieve my retirement.

Milestones 1:
You’ve Estimated Your Retirement Spending

My comment: I am writing down my expenses every month, hopefully I will continue until I retired.
Every month need about 5k to survive with car loan and house loan. If clear all, I still nead about RM 3.5k per month.


Milestones 2:

You’ve Calculated Your Retirement Cash Flow

My comment: I am planning on this.

Per month:
Rental Income: RM 1.5k
Stashaway: RM 1k
Funding Society/CapBay/P2P/PRS: RM 500
Insurance: RM 500
Amanah Saham: RM 500

Total: RM 4 k per month today value

Milestones 3:

You’ve Positioned Your Portfolio For Withdrawals

My comment: I hoping EPF can withdrawal.

RM 2 k per month

Total cashflow for retirement in today value: RM 6 k

Milestones 4:
You’ve Conquered Debt

My comment: My car loan left 6 month, house loan about 5 year. So, by the time I retired at 60 years old, I am sure my DEBT is zero.


Milestones 5:

You’ve Thought Beyond Financial Issues

My comment: This one not yet plan. Need to build some hobby, health etc.

Source: https://www.theretirementmanifesto.com/5-milestones-you-must-reach-before-you-retire/