CNI oh CNI

 One underrated MLM listed in KLSE:



CNI(5014)- Riding on Online MLM business

Current Price: 0.085

Fair value given By Morning Star: 0.11

Company Profile

CNI Holdings Bhd is engaged in sale and distribution of health care and consumer products, and manufactures, trades and packs various kinds of foodstuffs and beverages, household, and personal care products. The company’s segments include Manufacturing that manufactures, trades and packs consumer, health, personal care products, food, and beverages; Marketing and trading that sells and distributes health care and consumer products, import and distribution of food ingredients, provides software solution and software research and development, marketing and distributing coffee and other related beverage products; and Others that invests in shares, investment, rent out properties, operates food and beverages outlets and dormant companies.

Reasons to look at CNI?

1. CNI offers many supplements especially now in the pandemic when consumers want to strengthen their immunity.

2. CNI also has Sanitizers as this is widely used nowadays by many people.

3. CNI sells masks of their own as this a mandatory requirement by the government of Malaysia requiring all people to put their mask on when they are at public places.

4.CNI sees opportunity in their direct selling business as more people are looking to earn supplemental incomes and procure health care products.

5. In the quarters ahead (post RMCO period), CNI will continue in their new business strategy that was adopted during the MCO, i.e. an aggressive adoption of internet technology across the board in the way they and their independent CNI Business Owners (CBOs) do the business.

Fundamental of CNI

1.A high fair value given by Morning Star with the value of 0.11

2. Posted strong Q3FY20 in which they posted RM 915,0000 net profit which is up by 771% QoQ and 145% YoY.
3. Revenue also increased from RM 16.486 million Q2FY20 to 17.544 million Q3FY20.

4. Their cash flow from operation increased incredibly high from -RM 1.613 million a year ago to RM 2.668 million. This is a strong indication that their business is improving.

Conclusion

CNI is a good stock to look at as this is the cheapest Multi Level Marketing (MLM) stock listed at bursa with strong results posted recently.

As we know we are in the midst of a pandemic and many people has lost their job and also many people out there are trying to protect themselves from COVID-19.

We believe that CNI offers a strong range of products for people and also offers chance for people who has their job to sell CNI’s product online.

3 comments

Am really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of Dr otaigbe have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through email:DROTAIGBESPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM or WhatsApp him +2349066103332 .

Greatest thanks to Dr ehiaguna for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when I start using it in just 2weeks I was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr ehiaguna . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Lora on a Facebook. I knew suddenly Dr ehiaguna was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. I discuss with Dr ehiaguna and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in United States . I used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr ehiaguna also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr ehiaguna and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348073908953 or email drehiaguna@gmail.com God bless you 

5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr ehiaguna herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr ehiaguna has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr ehiaguna for natural treatment.
His email address: drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also massage him on WhatsApp +2348073908953 and He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC