One underrated MLM listed in KLSE:
Current Price: 0.085
CNI Holdings Bhd is engaged in sale and distribution of health care and consumer products, and manufactures, trades and packs various kinds of foodstuffs and beverages, household, and personal care products. The company’s segments include Manufacturing that manufactures, trades and packs consumer, health, personal care products, food, and beverages; Marketing and trading that sells and distributes health care and consumer products, import and distribution of food ingredients, provides software solution and software research and development, marketing and distributing coffee and other related beverage products; and Others that invests in shares, investment, rent out properties, operates food and beverages outlets and dormant companies.
1. CNI offers many supplements especially now in the pandemic when consumers want to strengthen their immunity.
2. CNI also has Sanitizers as this is widely used nowadays by many people.
3. CNI sells masks of their own as this a mandatory requirement by the government of Malaysia requiring all people to put their mask on when they are at public places.
4.CNI sees opportunity in their direct selling business as more people are looking to earn supplemental incomes and procure health care products.
5. In the quarters ahead (post RMCO period), CNI will continue in their new business strategy that was adopted during the MCO, i.e. an aggressive adoption of internet technology across the board in the way they and their independent CNI Business Owners (CBOs) do the business.
1.A high fair value given by Morning Star with the value of 0.11
2. Posted strong Q3FY20 in which they posted RM 915,0000 net profit which is up by 771% QoQ and 145% YoY.
3. Revenue also increased from RM 16.486 million Q2FY20 to 17.544 million Q3FY20.
4. Their cash flow from operation increased incredibly high from -RM 1.613 million a year ago to RM 2.668 million. This is a strong indication that their business is improving.
CNI is a good stock to look at as this is the cheapest Multi Level Marketing (MLM) stock listed at bursa with strong results posted recently.
As we know we are in the midst of a pandemic and many people has lost their job and also many people out there are trying to protect themselves from COVID-19.
We believe that CNI offers a strong range of products for people and also offers chance for people who has their job to sell CNI’s product online.