8 Easy Ways To Start Investing In Malaysia oh 8 Easy Ways To Start Investing In Malaysia

1. FD


FD now sipeh low, about 1.5% to 2 %, can forget about this, waste time and kill by inflation.

2. Unit trust



I use ifast and fsmone to invest in Unit Trust. This two platform have the lowest charge compare to other.

iFAST Capital | Wealth management solutions for the brave new world

My EPF investment is through IFAST.

Helping Investors Around the World Invest Globally & Profitably | FSMOne

My PRS investment is through FSMOne.


3. Investment Linked Policy


I have AIA investment linked policy.


4. Stocks and Shares

I have 3 brokerage account, namely:

a) Mplus (most active)

M+Online (mplusonline.com.my)

b) CIMB itrade
CGS-CIMB iTrade (itradecimb.com.my)

c) Maybank
Welcome (maybank2u.com.my)

5. GOLD

I am using Hello Gold.

HelloGold - Gold Savings Made Easy

6. Robo Advisors


I am using Stashaway, exploring Syfe in future.

StashAway | Investing like it should be


7. Private Retirement Scheme



I am using FSMOne. Main objective invest in PRS for TAX relief.