MyVi Car Maintenance oh MyVi Car Maintenance

 Today I bring my car to my usual Semenyih mechanic shop to service my car.

I decided to change all the brake front and back.

I also change coolant and brake oil.

Damage jialat.

Gpower NGK plug - RM 128

How come so expensive?



Shopee only selling RM 40.


Total Damage RM 837. No choice have to let mechanic earn money.


MyVi Radiator Coolant RM 12, okaylah earn me RM 7

Bosch Disc Rotor RM 122, online sell RM 118, reasonable

【BUY 1 FREE 1】 Genuine Bosch Front Brake Disc Rotor 0986AB9754 for Perodua Myvi Lagi Best, Icon / Axia / Bezza (234mm) | Shopee Malaysia

RM 91 vs online RM 36

FBK Myvi Lagi Best / Axia / Bezza Front/Depan Disc Pad Set (FD0822) | Shopee Malaysia
 

1 Set Brake Shoes Rear 87 vs RM 42 online 

TRW PERODUA MYVI 1.0 1.3 MYVI LAGI BEST AXIA BEZZA REAR BRAKE SHOE GS7828 | Shopee Malaysia

Brake Oil  RM 20

ORIGINAL PERODUA BRAKE OIL FLUID DOT 3 | Shopee Malaysia

Change Engine Oil RM 20

Flushing Brake oil (Bleeding service to remove air and dirty oil) RM 45

Calibration Reset system RM 45

Workmanship RM 70

Scanning not screw RM 30