Life Financial Goal oh Life Financial Goal

Financial goals are essential for creating a roadmap to financial stability and success. They help you prioritize your spending, saving, and investing activities, ensuring that you can meet both your short-term and long-term needs. By setting clear financial goals, you can make informed decisions that align with your values and aspirations.



Next year mark my 50 years old, how far I have been fair in this race.

Priority 1: Ensure I Have Enough to Eat and Live

I rate myself 9.5/10 for this priority. I am able to meet my basic needs, ensuring I have enough food and a place to live.

Priority 2: Stay Current with My Short-Term Debt Payments

I rate myself 9.5/10 for this priority. I do not owe any credit card debt and I pay my balance in full every month.

Priority 3: Ensure My Family Has Enough to Eat and Live

I rate myself 9.5/10 for this priority. My family is well-provided for, and we never experience food shortages.

Priority 4: Provide Enriching Experiences for My Family and Kids

I rate myself 8/10 for this priority. Due to the aftereffects of COVID-19, we haven’t traveled much, which has limited some enriching experiences.

Priority 5: Assist My Children with Their University Education

I rate myself 8/10 for this priority. Although my children are still young (14 and 12 years old), I am on track to support their future education.

Priority 6: Own a Residential Property Debt-Free

I rate myself 8/10 for this priority. I am close to achieving this goal and expect to be debt-free in about eight years.

Priority 7: Achieve Financial Independence for Retirement

I rate myself 8/10 for this priority. This goal is more challenging for me which I largely depend on my KWSP. I find it difficult to rate myself highly here, as achieving financial independence for retirement requires significant planning and resources.

Source: Why it is Crucial to Set Life/Financial Goals that You can CONNECT With - YouTube

Latest