15 days after Petrol Hike




Changing lifestyle - this is what the Media encourage us to do.


I am driving a kancil car now. What to change?


I am comparing 3 shops before I buy my grocery. What to change?


I am using energy saving light bulb in my house. What to change?


I am not going oversea vacation nor local. What to change?


I am not a smoker. What to change?


I am eating at home and seldom go out and eat. What to change?


I am skipping toll if can. What to change?


I am staying at home more frequent already. What to change?


I even shit at my office and save the toilet paper. What to change?


I used to buy butter.

But now SCS butter cost me RM 8 when 6 months ago only RM 4.

Mamee used to be 1.99, now 2.39.

Darlie used to be 4.99 now 6.99.

Nescafe 3 in 1 used to be 5.99, now 7.99.

I buying TESCO brand now. What to change?


Milk used to be RM 20 and now RM 100. What to change?


I am using condom where I get free from Jabatan Perancang Keluarga. What to change?


My salary still the same. BLR going to increase soon. My house loans will kill me.


What can I do? Rob the Bank, I don't think so.

3 comments

CK,

LOL! That was one nice posting.

ps. Love them pictures on your blog. Are you a camera kaki?

ps/ps added your blog link.

ps/ps/ps why are you using Darlie?

ps/ps/ps/ps Nescafe 3 in 1... mana ada 7.99?

ps/ps/ps/ps/ps Milk rm100??? Where is the lembu?

:P

ck,

Very nice posting.

A refreshing change compared to your chats in my cbox.

You can write excellent articles.

Write from the heart.

Well done!

Seng.

PS. Ya lar ... mana ada RM 100 milk :nuts:

Opposition party might make this into a song. quickly coptright it. Hahahahh...!

Milk RM100? Is it baby milk powder? It's really getting crazy man. Chaos!