What is your New Year Resolution?

I would like to make a New Year resolution which is to read 3 books per year. What is the benefit of reading? At one hand you can earn knowledge and stimulate thought which is priceless and on the other hand you can claim for income tax reduction. So, for this beginning of the year, I would like to introduce a book called:
Title: The Economic Naturalist
Author: Robert H Frank.
Price: RM 45.90 (MPH),
ISBN:978 0 7535 1338 5;
Website: www.robert-h-frank.com

This book answer a few questions:

1) Why is there a light in your fridge but not in the freezer?
I think in term of efficiency of heat transfer, freezer need to be cool down faster, if you have light which can emit heat. But after reading this book, it gives me a special insight. Want to know more, buy this book.
2) Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Kamikaze is suicide pilots, Are you bother to wear helmets when you want to kill yourself? Ridiculous, But this book will explain in a logic way. Want to know more, buy this book.

Hope that I have created interest in you to buy this book. I do not earn any commission if you buy this book. Have a wonderful and fruitful year ahead.