5 Star Silver Club ? Boleh Dipercayai?


Any reader know about this? Is it SKIM CEPAT KAYA./ SCAMS????
With USD 67 per month worth it????
Damn itchy to join lah. Damn Attractive. Anyone???
Found a forum talk about the 5 star silver club, Previously charge USD299 for a years now change to USD 67 per month:
Make Money Online Internet
September 23rd, 2009 by Eric Louviere
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you are aware, there are countless ways to make money online. I mean, it seems every single day there’s some new method to follow to earn money from home. Business opportunities are abundantly available… err pitched to us all over Internet-land. Our email in-boxes are bombarded with every opportunity under the sun. There is certainly no shortage of opportunities & possibilities, right?

My question is… if there are so many opportunities, why are there so many people out there still struggling to make any money at all?

Well, there is a learning curve to most methods/avenues to earning money and there is surely that thing we call “mindset” that gets in the way as well. It’s true, mindset does get in the way for most out there looking to earn money.

BUT - I’d say besides mindset, most people are continuing to fail because they still don’t have a solid system yet. I mean, they are still yet to fully master any one specific system for earning money. You see, with the abundance of opportunities, it becomes easy to get caught up in the “jump-from-one-thing-to-the-next” cycle.

What this does, is it ensures that most people will continue to fail. They will fail because they never get any good at any one specific thing. Make sense?

Listen — in my mind I break it down to TWO ways to earn money online, and two ways only. One way is what we call passive income and the other way is called “trade time for money”. There’s nothing wrong with either avenues, but I’d say most out there are “sold” on creating passive income.

2 comments

I ordered this program, and shelled out $300 to someone I thought I could trust, but its all about money.I had a concern, and his support staff came off on me as being very rude,and told me just to quit. I could not believe the email I got back. He talks about changing mindsets, I order this program, and then he starts promoting another program, and talks about how things are changing and this new program is the way to go. I am so mixed up on the signals he is sending.I have found alot better videos on youtube about joint marketing. I would do alot of research before shelling out that kind of money. I have lost any trust.