Google Snatch 3- Scam or Truth

Recently I am looking for some course and book to make money online. But sad to said that, most of them are not what they claim.

Basically, I think only 2 concepts to earn money online:

1) Traffic ( lots of traffic)
2) Conversion ( Convert them to become customers)

This is another one:

http://www.googlesnatch3.com/?hop=bryxen4

I always ask myself if the method is so good why you want to share it out. And why you still want to make money from the method that you teach. Why not share it out free since you already very rich.

Maybe I am wrong. Do you differ with me?

Or if it is true which one is better: Google Sniper or Google Snatch or I come out another one Snipper and Snatch together, maybe should call Snatcpher.

Here is the introduction of the product:

'The Google Ultimatum' Strategy That Allows You To Snatch Every Possible Cash Paying Customer From Every Corner Of The Web, Whether It's On Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing Or ANY Other Search Engine You Can Think Off ... All Done Without Spending a Single Dime!
But DON'T worry ... this has got NOTHING to do with Google Adwords, PPC, SEO, pyramid schemes, surveys, list building, email promotions, buying links, Google Adsense, posting ads, mailing lists, stuffing envelopes, eBay or MLM. Plus NOBODY wants to reveal the 'REAL' techniques, NOT even your guru friends...

... as up to now, YOU have been misled to FAIL on purpose... so that one day you'll pack up and leave more cash on the table for people who are sitting comfortably on a formula that works! I should know ... as the day I STOPPED listening to everyone was the day I started cashing in ridiculous amounts of cash from products, services AND affiliate products.