Plan to buy a camera

I plan to buy a new camera. Any reader have any lubang.

I am going for panasonic LUMIX FX 33 or 37, see which one is cheaper.

Why I like FX33 - Len Stabilization and IA mode.

Doing survey now so that I can buy during year end sale.

This money will be sponsor by ADSENSE.

I have 1 camera at Olympus 3.2 MP with 10x Zoom which bought 5 years ago. So not urgent to buy a new one.

Lelong is selling at RM 449.00 but never buy through lelong before, takut lah kena tipu. What if I paid they don't deliver??? Cry also no tears.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX33 8.1MP HD Wide Motion Digital Camera

Condition : Demo Set Item at : Melaka

Main > Camera & Camcorder > Digital Cameras > Point & Shoot
Sale Price / Unit : RM 449.00 (Firm)
Shipping Fee : Peninsular : RM15 !!
Sabah,Labuan : RM18
Sarawak : RM18

Shipping Weight : (kg or dimension) : kg
Shipping Method : POS Laju, Others :, NO SELF COLLECT
Ship To : Within Malaysia
Payment Method : Maybank / Maybank 2U, Bank Transfer / TT / Wire, Others :, CIMB, (NO SAFETRADE)

http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/List/2007-01DxSaleM090779874_AUCTION_-Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-FX33-8-1MP-HD-Wide-Motion-Digital-Camera.htm