Credit card Protection Plan

I think everyone that have credit card should take up this plan.

Sadly to say that only a few bank offer this plan.

The bank that offer are Alliance Bank, CIMB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Hong Leong Bank and Citibank. Since gomen introduce service tax, I have decided to cut to 2 or 3 credit card.

1) CIMB direct access mastercard ( why, petrol rebate 2 %)
2) Alliance bank credit card ( Cash rebate)

Should I keep citibank?? dilema dilema. Potong loh. still negotiating.

Wah so happen all the card that I keep have Credit card protection.

More: http://www.alantanblog.com/credit-card/card-protection-plan-explained.html

1 comments:

Yup, I signed up for the Household plan as well, can cover more people, I'd say it's worth it, but you have to remember the hotline number, in case you lost your handphone and the sticker/tag that comes with the package.