Unit trust that I buy with EPF

I take out EPF money on 28/12/2009 to invest in UNIT TRUST.

I bought 5k of OSK-UOB SMART TREASURE FUND at 0.6107.
Invest Amount = 4854.37
Sales Charge = 145.63
Unit Credited = 7948.86

Let see after 6 month how it perform.0.5882. KANASAI ( loss money)

Source: http://www.fundsupermart.com.my/main/fundinfo/viewFund.svdo?sedolnumber=MYOSKSTF

I bought another 5k of OSK-UOB Malaysia Dividend Fund at 0.2887.

Invest Amount = 4854.37
Sales Charge = 145.63
Unit Credited = 16814.58


http://www.fundsupermart.com.my/main/fundinfo/viewFund.svdo?sedolnumber=MYOSKMDF


Now : RM 0.2765 ( DOUBLE KANASAI , loss money )


What to do?? I can not take out my money and invest myself in STOCK.




I am sure my performance is better than OSK-UOB.


But I look at the long run, maybe 5 years or 10 years. or 


Do you have any suggestion for me to swap fund?

4 comments

bagus juga invest unit trust guna epf, diversify kan... as long as know the risk

Eligible EPF contributors are allowed to invest directly into stocks listed in Bursa Malaysia via licensed assets/fund management company - i.e. licensed by SC and approved by EPF.

Contact me if you wish to know more.

This option of investing direct into shares of your choice is meant for investors who has certain maturity.

Maybe Kenanga Growth, Areca Equity Trust Fund, they are very strong in performance. AmDynamic Bond is one of the best bond funds also. Hope this helps :)

present value pls give more details