Maybank2u Account Blocked - So Real Yet It Fake

I just used my MAYBANK2U to pay my INDAH WATER. 

How come didn't block leh??

How come my transaction still go through??

How come you are so stupid to cheat me?? (LOL)

But I think out of 10 000 mail that sent out, sure kena 5 person that will believe and click on it.

Let's open our eye BIG BIG.




Dear Valued Maybank Customer (ck5354),


We detected a security problem in your account. For security reasons, we have suspended access to your account pending your verification and reactivation. Please be informed that inactive accounts will be deactivated till further notice if not activated now. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Activate
http://www.mbbgroup-m2u.com/M2ULogin.htm

Thank you.

Maybank Group.

Content provided by:
Maybank2u.com - Online Banking.

1 comments:

thanks for sharing, so many ways people do to confuse and con people