Days without Confinement Lady

I think most of you all knew, my wife deliver a baby girl on 28 December 2010.

SO i am A Father now.

But sad to say that the 1 month confinement period is very troublesome for me.

My confinement lady come late about 5 days.

After 5 days she work, I indirectly fired her.

The rest of the weeks, I am officially confinement DADDY.

How I cope it?

Saturday or Sunday - Go pasar buy chicken, pork bone for soup, vege , fish etc.

Pack 1 packet for a day portion inside the fridge.

Come back after work, Boil soup, mainly herb soup.

Then use slow cooker to boil Red dates soup ( red dates, blue dates, black dates, thomson, qi zi)

Black Dates



Sterilize the milk bottle.

Boil hot water for making milk.

Then put in cloth inside washing machine and wash. After that hang it.

Morning before go to work, cook either ginger fish, chicken or pork.

1) Add in Sesame Oil ( Ghee Hiang Brands)
2) Slice the ginger ( Betong Ginger)
3) Add in fish or chicken or pork. Sometimes add in black fungus.
4) Add in Wine.

Though I am physically tired, the 1 thing that I can't stand is my Daughter CRYING.

Cry until my heart also sakit.                                      
                                                                                                                  Blue dates

I think I need to bare it loh. Still hanging, very sleepy.

I think this is the sacrifice love for my daughter and as a DADDY.

Now my sterilizer have LIMESCALE (CALCIUM) , need to go and buy white vinegar(ALKALINE) to dissolve it.

My daughter have consume 2 kg of milk powder( MAMEX GOLD)

1kg - RM 81.90 ( 2012 expired)
1kg - RM 72.00 ( December 2011 expired that why cheaper)
Opening another one ...

Walau, I found out that MAMEX GOLD is the most expensive milk powder compare to other brands ( ANMUM, S26, SNOW)

Extra RM 10, should I change the brand????

1 comments:

Congrats..

Having a baby is the BIGGEST investment that you will make. Cannot compare even to the stock market.

All the best, need to hold it until she/he bears you dividend of happiness year after year.. :P

Knowthymoney