TM- free RM 200

WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR CURRENT BROADBAND PACKAGE TO UNIFI???


CURRENTLY I AM SUBSCRIBING TO STREAMYX 512K (RM 65 log in period 2 years). 


I think it is enough for me to claim the RM 500 income tax. (65*12 =720++, my wife can claim or not??) The cheapest UNIFI package is VIP 5 (RM 149), maybe if they lower down to RM 100, I might consider. 


It is damn expensive now and I don't think I need it unless I can't go to ONLINE SHARE TRADING with current package. HA HA HA.


Telekom Malaysia Bhd (TM) is offering an installation fee waiver promotion of RM200 for its High Speed Broadband service called UniFi for registrations submitted between January 15 and February 15, 2011. The promotion is applicable to all UniFi VIP and BIZ packages, the company said in a statement today. - Bernama