Time of reflection

Get a free trial on EXPERT STOCK SCREENER!






Today is the last day of 2011.


As I look back year 2011, January is the month that I learn how to become a papa.


From scouting of Baby Milk Powder to Baby Diaper and Some Sleepless night.


What a wonderful year!!!!


As for share market, not a very good year for me. But I do learn a lot of lesson. Make some friend through Spot4value.com.


As for job, nothing special. Just a routine lecturing and teaching the same subject.


Looking ahead of 2012,


1) Planning to become 2nd time papa, he he he. Because my lui lui will be very lonely when I am old.


2) Start my engine for part time phd. Registered already end of this year. It will be a long journey.


3) Gain back my loss in 2011 in share market. Possible??


Happy New Year 2012.



1 comments:

Thanks ck for becoming one of my best friends, lets move forward in 2012 !