All eye on US election.
Let's learn a bit of US election.
1) Democratic representative - Obama
2) Republican representative - Romney
Majority to win: 270 votes
1) The Electoral College elects the president and vice-president of the US.
2) There are 538 delegates.
3) Each state sends a number of delegates proportional to its population.
4) The largest, California, has 55. The least populous states only have three.
5) To win the presidency a candidate needs 270 votes.
6) In a tie the House of Representatives decides the winner.