Why buy HOUSE oh WHY buy HOuse?


1) Green - good
2) Yellow - so so nia
3) Red - not good

a) Real Estate - I have venture into real estate this year, start small with a condo at VENICE HILL, RM 200k for 1400 sq ft 

Why so cheap?
i) Management problem - human problem can be solve
ii) Tenant problem - human problem can be solve
iii) Risk of land slide - nobody can predict, if this happen nearby property such as Bungalow Hijauan Residence by Mahsing and Glomac, suria residen will affected also
iv) Can't get loan due to bankruptcy of developer - I recharge my current house to bank or top up loan to buy this condo, BLR-2.2, not bad for loan amount of RM 185 k
v) To find good tenant - temporarily solve because owner want to rent it for me for a maximum of 1 year, I rent them for 1.3k whereby market rate only 1k

b) Stocks - I am always inside

c) Bonds - don't have

d) Cash/savings - little bit nia