100 great tips for saving money oh 100 great tips for saving money

I like to read the simple dollar blog because it give me tips on how to manage my financial wisely. One of the article I found it helpful is:Little Steps: 100 Great Tips For Saving Money For Those Just Getting Started.

I will share some of it in Malaysia context which I practice:

4. Sign up for every free customer rewards program you can.

I have AEON membership card. It give you free parking at AEON after the 1st hour. You are entitle for 2 hours of free parking. Besides it help you collect points whenever you purchase item at AEON. Though membership fees is RM 12 per year, you can earn back the RM 12 if you go to AEON 12 times per year and spend 1 hour 5 minutes in AEON.

I also have BONUS link card which use during pumping petrol at SHELL petrol station. It is free.

Next card to sign up is AEON BIG.

Do you have any suggestion or any card that I should have?

Full article: http://www.thesimpledollar.com/little-steps-100-great-tips-for-saving-money-for-those-just-getting-started/