Bursa Malaysia E-Statement oh Bursa Malaysia E-statement

Bursa have started e-statement which I am very happy because everytime they send to my house, my wife will ask me to throw away.

How to registered?

Step 1: CLICK ME

Step 2: You will come to this page. Key in all your details and make sure you have " UNIQUE PASSWORD PHRASE" which is printed on your CDS statement.





I have keyed in everything but forgot WHAT is the unique password phrase.

So, what is unique password phrase?

8. How do I get my unique password phrase?

A. Your unique password phrase will be included in your CDS statement of
account and any notice you receive from Bursa Depository after 9 December
2013. Once you have successfully provided your email address via Bursa
Malaysia Berhad’s website, the password phrase will cease to be printed on
your CDS statements of account and notices.

I have to check my CDS statemet in order to key in again.