Earn 3K annually from Credit Card oh Earn 3K annually from Credit Card

Currently I have 3 credit cards:

1) Maybank 2 card - few days I earn RM 30 cash rebate, sipeh song, see picture below: (MUST HAVE)


TO BE EXACT, ONLY 4 DAYS. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THIS CARD. I WILL TAKE BACK MY GOVERNMENT TAX OF RM 50 if I swap 3 times within 60 days of activation.

FIND OUT MORE: MAYBANK 2 CARD
Maximum cash rebate is RM 50 per month, Assume I only manage to get cash back RM 30 per month, I can save RM 360 per year.


2) Standard Chartered Credit CARD - this one very generous in giving me waiver of ANNUAL FEES and government TAX, I hv 2 principal card and 2 supplementary card, I get a two FREE 10400 mAh XIAOMI POWER BANK for FREE worth RM 49 per set.


Total money save: 
RM 50*2 (Government TAX, principal card)
RM 25*2 (Government TAX, supplementary)
RM 49*2 (Free Gift Xiaomi power bank)
=RM 248 (still not yet included Annual fees, RM 250 per card)

3) Alliance Bank VISA Infinite - annual fees waiver as long as my loan is with them which save me RM 848 per year, initially reject my application, You must beg them to give you, he hehe, Thick SKIN a bit.

Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
Use your complimentary Priority Pass Membership and enjoy complimentary unlimited access to over 600 VIP lounges in more than 100 countries and 300 cities worldwide.
Alliance Bank VI give you this Prestige membership card worth US 399:

Prestige Membership

Designed for the frequent traveler who would prefer to make a one-off payment to gain access to lounges. For as little as US$399 free access to all the participating lounges in the program is available as often as required.
Annual Fee: US$399Member Visit Fee: All visits FREEGuest Visit Fee: US$27
TOTAL SAVE per year: 
US 399*3.5 = 1396.50 + 848 = RM 2244.50
4) HSBC credit card - sipeh kanasai - REJECT me for no reason given, after that I apply Maybank credit card, It approve, So I don't think it is my ELIGIBILITY. BAN HSBC.

Conclusion:
If you use your credit card smartly, it will reward you. 
(> 3 k annually)