Maybank Amex 2 card oh Maybank Amex 2 card


Maybank Amex credit card sipeh worth it, will this be the last month of me enjoying RM 50 cash rebate???



Note: Effective from 1 August 2015, the 5% Weekend Cashback will be replaced with the 5% Weekend Dining Cashback. For full Terms and Conditions on the new Cashback proposition, please click here.
Source: 

See details below:

05-Aug-201505-Aug-2015SHELL-PROSPER NIAGA SELANGOR MYRM50.16
02-Aug-201502-Aug-2015AEON BIG-BDR TUN HUSSEIN KAJANG MYRM33.90
02-Aug-201502-Aug-2015SHELL-SIN KEE SANG KUALA LUMPUR MYRM35.24
01-Aug-201501-Aug-2015AEON SMKT MAHKOTA CHERAS CHERAS MYRM166.75
01-Aug-201531-Jul-2015CASH REBATERM50.

Start from 1 August, Maybank Amex 2 card no more offer cash rebate for petrol, utilities, grocery.

It only offer to DINING nia.

I think I should cancel this card.

Tentatively, I have applied Public Bank Petron Card and HSBC Amanah card at Ringgit Plus.

Public Bank free trolley bag - but sipeh slow their service.

HSBC Amanah free I-ROBOT - but rejected me 1 time not sure this round will reject me again???

Ringgit Plus website:
https://ringgitplus.com/en/


2 comments

I am Hwa Jurong, a Private Money Lender do you need a loan to start up business or to pay your bills and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate. I give out loan to serious minded people that are interested of loan if interested contact this email: hwajurong382@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com

Maybank is really making a big mistake here. I believe there will be lots of folks that is cancelling the card or only keeping it as a back up card because there is no need for annual fee.