Maybank Amex 2 card oh Maybank Amex 2 card


Maybank Amex credit card sipeh worth it, will this be the last month of me enjoying RM 50 cash rebate???



Note: Effective from 1 August 2015, the 5% Weekend Cashback will be replaced with the 5% Weekend Dining Cashback. For full Terms and Conditions on the new Cashback proposition, please click here.
Source: 

See details below:

05-Aug-201505-Aug-2015SHELL-PROSPER NIAGA SELANGOR MYRM50.16
02-Aug-201502-Aug-2015AEON BIG-BDR TUN HUSSEIN KAJANG MYRM33.90
02-Aug-201502-Aug-2015SHELL-SIN KEE SANG KUALA LUMPUR MYRM35.24
01-Aug-201501-Aug-2015AEON SMKT MAHKOTA CHERAS CHERAS MYRM166.75
01-Aug-201531-Jul-2015CASH REBATERM50.

Start from 1 August, Maybank Amex 2 card no more offer cash rebate for petrol, utilities, grocery.

It only offer to DINING nia.

I think I should cancel this card.

Tentatively, I have applied Public Bank Petron Card and HSBC Amanah card at Ringgit Plus.

Public Bank free trolley bag - but sipeh slow their service.

HSBC Amanah free I-ROBOT - but rejected me 1 time not sure this round will reject me again???

Ringgit Plus website:
https://ringgitplus.com/en/


3 comments

I am Hwa Jurong, a Private Money Lender do you need a loan to start up business or to pay your bills and a corporate financial for real estate and any kinds of business financing. I also offer Loans to individuals,Firms and corporate bodies at 2% interest rate. I give out loan to serious minded people that are interested of loan if interested contact this email: hwajurong382@yahoo.com.sg or hwajurong12@gmail.com

Maybank is really making a big mistake here. I believe there will be lots of folks that is cancelling the card or only keeping it as a back up card because there is no need for annual fee.

your blog is giving very useful knowledge for all, i'm sharing your information to all friends.Do you need cash loan against credit card?.Swipe Your Credit Card And have Immediate cash With Cheapest Costs. Provide Your ID Card Photo Copy As A Document Resistant.
Kindly Visit Here