IF you NATO (no action, talk only), your early retirement will always be a dream.
My plan for Early Retirement:
1) Another 10 years, my housing loan will be zero.
2) Another 5 years, my car loan will be zero.
3) 10 years from now, My kids will be 16 years old (daughter) and 14 years old (son).
4) I will be 51 years old which is quite a good year to retire. However, I will choose to work so that I can entitle for employee discount.
5) My kids tertiary education will be taken care of since I have employee discount. Unless I resign.
6) I can fully retire at age 60 since my children already graduated from a reputable uni.
Technically I will be a free men 10 years from now. I can have a choice to work or not to work.
Rule 1: Be Different
Albert Einstein has been quoted as defining insanity as “doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
Rule 2: Master the “Golden Rule”
The “Golden Rule” of finance is simple. Spend less than you earn. Invest the difference wisely. Become wealthy.