11-smart-money-moves-supercharge-finances oh 11-smart-money-moves-supercharge-finances

Below article is good for you to read:


http://www.doughroller.net/personal-finance/11-smart-money-moves-supercharge-finances/

11th smart money moves:

1. Pay your bills on time:
I have a lot of bills to pay:
Electricity Bill and Water Bill
Indah Water
Maintenance
Credit card
Streamyx
Umobile etc

All pay using online by using Public Bank Visa Signature Card which entitle for 6% cash rebate.

2. Track your net worth: 
Just use an excel file to track it:

https://finlit.sg/spreadsheets/net-worth-spreadsheet/


3. Check your credit:

https://ctosid.ctos.com.my

http://creditbureau.bnm.gov.my/reportobtain.html

4. Rebalance your investment portfolio:
This one very tedious to do. I have
1) Share
2) Future, FKLI
3) Property
4) Unit Trust


5. Conduct a credit card audit:

Currently I have 3 credit card:
Maybank Ikhwan - Use for pump petrol - 5 % cash rebate
Public Bank Visa Signature - Use for online payment - 6% cash rebate
Alliance Bank Visa Infinite - useless to me after review of airport lounge, luckily annual fees waiver due to home loan else I will chop it.

To be continued ...

6. Evaluate your bank: 

7. Review and revise your goals: 

8. Scrub your monthly expenses: 

9. Consider refinancing your mortgage: 

10. Evaluate all of your insurance:

11. Get smart: