5 New Year Resolution 2020 oh 5 New Year Resolution 2020


1) I resolve to pay off my debts.

What debt do I have??

House loan - RM 1486 per month, this one need many months ....

Car loan - RM 767 per month, another 12 months, I debt free from car loan

2) I resolve to start saving for a down payment on a house.

Do I need to buy another house??? Seems not applicable to me but do I ready for a down payment on a house, YES.

3) I resolve to start saving for retirement.

I have start saving 3 years ago for retirement. My EPF is growing, my PRS is growing, my EPF investment unit trust also start showing some positive sign, he he he.


4) I resolve to give up a vice (smoking, drinking, drugs, soda, candy or whatever).

I don't smoke nor drink or drug, this one seems not so relevant. Maybe have to sleep early at 11.30 am, now I sleep at 12.30 midnight.

5) I resolve to get my health in order in part to keep health care costs low.

Must go swim more and stay healthy. Keep my Tummy small or maintain. From 29 increase to 32.


Source: https://www.thesimpledollar.com/financial-wellness/five-financially-smart-new-years-resolutions-and-how-to-achieve-them/