How to get 1st Class Customer Service at TM Point?

Well, as some of you know that my TM fixed line and streamyx is under my father in law name. (Why, cos subline sewa bulanan only RM 10). So I am not untitled for the RM 500 income tax rebate.

So, I went to TM point kajang and ask how to change the name under my name. They say have to potong then reconnect back. But you may have to wait 1 month to 6 months and depend on the available port.

Therefore, I complain to MCMC. Here the details, I use online complain:

Online Complaints: http://aduan.skmm.gov.my

Write/walk in:

SKMM Consumer Complaints Bureau,

Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia Malaysia,

63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor

Tel : 603 8688 8000

Fax: 603 8688 1880

Email: aduanskmm@cmc.gov.my

Complaint hotline: 1-800-888-030

(8.30am-5.30pm, Mon-Friday)

SMS: SKMM ADUAN [complaints details] and sms to 15888

Within the same day after I complain, TM HQ called me.

Make sure if you go to TM point branch, ask the HQ to call the branch and get the officer name.

You will definately get 1st class service.

I just went to TM point (Semenyih) and serve by the officer name by HQ and she proposed not to change name because changing name will affect the streamyx service. Lucky after 1 week can use, else not lucky which mean no port, then have to wait 1 month to 6 months.

But to add in a slash name example: Y M Meng/CK5354.

She will call me back tomorrow to confirm whether can do it or not.

Hopefully can lohhhhhhhhhh.

8 comments

Hi CK5354,

Can guide me how to view your complain? I want to get 1st class customer service too...hahaha...

I need to apply phone line at my new house in Bukit Jalil and then Streamyx.

Let me know anything that I need to be alert ya...Thanks a lot!

Ah Yo,

Just go to any nearest TM point and apply. If you have problem only can complain to MCMC.

Take the combo package, that the cheapest.

If you frequently call local line, add another RM 10 for unlimited local call.

All The Best.

Turtle,

I am not staying at semenyih lah, but work nearby there.

HI CK5354,

I just walked in TM point bangsar, they told me the same, they can change name for phone line but not streamyx. I wanted to change from my dad's name to my name (tax rebate).
Streamyx needs to potong and wait for port availability.
Can you tell me how u are doing it?

Thanks,
Tony

I am still waiting for TM to call.

They promise to call me today but sad to say that it is empty promise.

I will update it when it is done.

The TM suggest to add in another name, example:

Your Father Name / Your Name

She say she will try.

Hi tony, after waited for 1 months, now they say can change name, change name at the bill you received but actual name of the account still belong to my father in law,

It will appear in my February bill.

I will know it when I received february bill whether they cheat me or not.

well... i guess its still good news coming from TM right? :)
I'll proceed to TM and have it done too...thanks.

hi ck,

just to findout, how did the name change go finally?

thanks,
tony