8 financial move frugality overlook oh 8 financial move frugality overlook

What are the 8??

1) Moving to a Smaller Home or Apartment

Currently I am staying at a double storey house 20x65 which I think ie enough for me.


2) Moving Closer to Work

My work place about 25 km from my house which is no jam because is anti- traffic.


3) Commuting via Bike or Mass Transit

Car is my best option.

4) Eliminating Cable/Satellite

I have no ASTRO or Beyond or Netflix. Only UNIFI- more than sufficient for me.


5) Shopping Around for All Bills

I will compare all the grocery product price. Example: Butter - normally I will buy at price RM 9.

6) Preparing Meals Exclusively at Home Except for Special Occasions

I cook most of the Sunday dinner, cook ABC soup.

7) Switching (Almost) Exclusively to Store Brands

I will not stick to particular brand, which brand is cheaper I will buy. Example Dish Washing, Labour brand is the cheapest RM 2.30.

8) Restructure Your Debt

I ask my bank to revise my home loan rate.


Source: https://www.thesimpledollar.com/eight-big-financial-moves-that-people-new-to-frugality-often-overlook/