Happy New Year 2024 oh Happy New Year 2024

 To all my readers, Happy New Year 2024.

I started my New Year with a new Multi Focal Lens spectacle.

This is the most expensive items I ever purchased for my spectacle. (850, blue ray comfort lens)

Normally I would spend about RM 300 for my spectacle with last me for 3 years.


Personal opinion, over rated, I still used to take up my spectacle when see near, habit.

Hope that I have a better vision for 2024.

HENG, ONG, HUAT arr.



What is my 2024 resolution? I am officially 49, almost enter 50 soon.

1) Reduce my cholesterol level to healthy level. Currently on medicine.

2) Reduce my tummy size, a lot of my pants can't wear, lol.

3) Finance - don't fall to any scam.

2023 good financial investment choices:

P2P certified platform:

Not recommended P2P:

RIZE - digital bank - 4% interest

GXBank - digital bank - 3% interest

IB - finally I open an account and link with WISE