Introducing My Blog

My name is ck and I like to talk anything. So in hokkien or cantonese it is call 5354. My English is half past six, cukup makan. Please do not follow my grammar. I like scenery image and sunset. So here is it, my blog. Basically, I will separate my blog label as:

a) Vacation

b) Politic

c) Life

d) KLSE

e) 5354

f) Song

... more to come.

I am a supporter of fusioninvestor chat box. What is so special about the chatbox?

Seng - tai ko in the chat, most of the time will be there sharing about chart, life and politic. Stay in Penang

Bullbear - FA investor similar with Warren Buffet

Moolah - have his own blog and warren buffet supporter
http://whereiszemoola.blogspot.com/

Dali - famous of pretty girl in his blog, a star saturday columnist. Ex Michaelian.

Newbie - a very rich man that earn 81k from tenaga.

Starter, Ivtac, Dorraid, Windsurfer, Grabber, Random, Free and many more.


First