Is JustOne mastercard titanium worth to apply?

My Alliance Bank Credit Card going to expired on May 22 2010. 

In order not to pay the RM 50 government service tax, I need to cancel before it.
Why I want to cancel? 

I have a problem to activate my card, what a lousy reason say that I have change my handphone number and my handphone not updated.

Should I change to Standard Chartered Just One Master Card?
Any reader have any suggestion/comment???

Currently I have 2 credit cards - Direct Access Mastercard and Alliance bank mastercard


The benefit of JustOne MasterCard Titanium Card card

1. Guaranteed Cash Rebates
*Guaranteed up to 5% cash rebates on any retail purchases made via your credit card.
*5% every Friday.
*2% every Saturday till Thursday.
*The maximum cash rebates at RM600 per year. Applicable for retail purchases only.

2. Exclusive Rewards
*Earn choice point for credit card and debit card purchases.
*Earn choice point on your current accounts average monthly credit balance.

More benefits
*One card for all your banking needs
*Consolidated monthly estatement via email
*Cheque book facility delivered to your doorstep
*Redeem for gifts, cash back with your choice points
*Yearly fee waiver when you continue using your card

Here’s how you can earn cash rebates and choice points: