Property seminar by MIchael Tan - Freemen Part 1

I just came back from a property seminar by Mr Michael Tan and Dr Peter Yee (cost RM 137).


He start with asking question to all participant to realign.

The FOUR questions are:

1) Why I deserve to be a multi millionaire?
2) Why is it important to become millionaire?
3) Who are the people I am doing it for? WHY?
4) What will I do when I am a multimillionaire?


I think I have enough of head knowledge but lack of action.

Now I am looking for property.

He say have property must have 2:

1) Capital Appreciation and

2) Rental Return

Minimum of good rental return is 8%.

The formula is  
RENTx12mths x100   = 8 %
property price $$

Then you can achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM easily.

But sad to say that He didn't share "HOW TO BUY PROPERTY WITHOUT DOWNPAYMENT", what he did is marketing for:

Financial Freedom Program

1) Get started in property invest with no Money Down - 3 days
2) Invest NOW ---- 3 months coaching program
3) Billionaire Boot Camp
4) Real Estate Tycoon Club

How much it cost???

RM 5797

WAHHHHHHHH....

He indeed is the BEst Marketing and Motivator.

Ha ha ha.

My problem now is to find the right property that can yield me 8% return.

Who is michael tan?
Property millionaires, Michael Tan, 34, and Juanita Chin, 39, have proven that “you don’t need large sums of capital to invest.” Both of them have achieved financial independence through property investments in just a few short years.