YTLPOWER oh YTLPOWER

IF you are serious in investing or you own some share in YTLpower or warrant.

I think you should read this article.

Very details analysis on YTLPOWER, I think better than all the brokerage.

This stock can consider on the uptrend now.

Conclusion of the article:

My personal opinion is that YTLP is very cheap by historical standard. It has got proven execution record, earning accretive acquisition, strong/consistent cashflow generation ability. Its current market cap of RM12 Billion is extremely undemanding!

Given Yes' potential to be a full fledge telco, it should be given a higher PE given its growth potential.

If I were a conspiracy theorist, I would believe the reduction in dividend and the flooding of cheap warrants is an attempt by the management to push lower the price to allow for a cheaper privatisation! However, given the religious nature of its management, I would doubt they will resort to such unethical tactic to defraud the average retail investor.


1 comments:

Thanks for the recommendation.

Looking forward to other investor's opinion of value shares out there in the market.

SL