Notion oh Notion

I used to be a shareholder of NOTION, but I sold my shares at 6 of June 2024 at RM 1.48. After that, the price soared to over RM 2+.



I was heartbroken, constantly thinking about what could have been if I had just held on a little longer. The regret was overwhelming, and I couldn’t shake off the feeling of having missed out on a great opportunity.

But then, I realized that if I had kept the stock, I might have been caught in the sell-off frenzy. In hindsight, maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

Excerpt:
My biggest mistake was not adhering to my own trading plan's stop loss of RM 1.85. Had I followed it, I would have only lost 10% on the NOTION trade. Unfortunately, my overconfidence in its profit growth clouded my judgment, resulting in a loss of over 50%.


To my knowledge, several prominent investors and investment funds significantly increased their holdings in NOTION around the RM 1.90 to RM 2.00 range. These investors are now also caught in this massive sell-down, and most of them are still holding on to their shares, hoping for a recovery.