4 financial mistakes by yap ming hui

Mistake 1:

Paying too much in insurance premium

Key point: GO FOR THE LOWEST PREMIUM and INVEST THE DIFFERENCE.

REMEDY: FIND AN INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISER which can help you diagnose your INSURANCE portfolio. You can ask Mr. LCF who blog at http://www.howtofinancemoney.com.
My experience with him. You can read HERE.

Mistake 2:

Failing to increase saving when incomes rises

Key point: MAINTAIN your LIFESTYLE and INCREASE SAVINGs.

REMEDY: Live FRUGALLY. I am still driving my Proton Iswara car even though I affordable to buy a S SERENA HYBRID.

Mistake 3:

Not optimising return on savings

Key point: INVEST your SAVINGS.

REMEDY: If you scare of high risk, I think the best way is invest your saving in REIT. Example: ARREIT can offer about 7% return per annual or Amanah Saham Gemilang. (http://invest-made-easy.blogspot.com/2012/12/amanah-saham-gemilang-fund-review-part-2.html)

Mistake 4:

Failing to revise the interest rate on your mortgage

Key point: Mortgage interest rate averagely is BLR-2.4, if you are lower than this, REVISE.

REMEDY: You should ask bank to revise. I have successful. My previous package is BLR+0%. I have revise to BLR-2.1%. You may read my experience HERE.







1 comments:

Its an very impressive and informative blog post.I think this will definitely helps businessman. Thank you for sharing this well written blog post.
Imprinsic Marketing Group