Aciclovir is an antiviral medicine, which acts on infected cells by stopping the virus growing.
Aciclovir 200mg and 400mg tablets are used to:
- treat or prevent herpes simplex infections of the skin and mucous membranes e.g. cold sores and genital herpes (except in children whose immune system work less well and they are unable to fight infections)
- prevent herpes simplex infections in patients whose immune system is not working properly
- treat chicken pox (varicella infection).
Aciclovir 800mg tablets are used to:
- treat chicken pox (varicella infection)
- treat shingles (herpes zoster infection).
How much RM 20 for 5 tablet 800 mg.