U think credit card applicant Bodoh?


I was approached by HS*C credit card sales supervisor at 1 utama on 16 March 08. He asked me to apply platinum card and say I am eligible. Somemore have free gift, a travel branded trolley bag. I already told him that I am not eligible. He say the bank is doing promotion to hit platinum sale target and no harm trying.


After 2 weeks, I didn't get the platinum card instead I get the gold card. I am damn angry. So I went to Kajang branch to lodge my complain. To my surprise, they say the bank don't have such kind of promotion. It's fraud, tipu. Why the world full of cheat?


I decided to lodge a formal complain to the bank through online banking. Today they call me say it is the sale personnel promise, nothing related to the bank. The manager will ask the staff to buy me the gift. Gold card entitled 3 gifts, a) card holder b) watch and c) bag.


Padan muka, so you have to pay extra money instead of earn RM 50 commision per card.


This is to teach you a lesson for cheating me. Should I fight for Platinum?


If this is not solve, I will bring to Financial Mediation Bureau.



Siapa takut siapa? Who Scared Who?